"We believe that a great school is an environment, infused with the right culture and philosophies coupled with great mentors."
– Sen Lai, founder of 3dsense
Since 2015, 3dsense has been consistently ranked amongst the Top 10 Art Schools globally by “The Rookies World School Rankings”, the world’s most respected ranking system for educational institutes in the creative media and entertainment industries.
- 2006-2008 : TOP 10 (3D WORLD MAG - REST OF THE WORLD CATEGORY)
- 2016: TOP 2 & 4 SCHOOL GLOBALLY IN THE ROOKIES AWARDS (ILLUSTRATION AND GAME ART RESPECTIVELY)
- 2017: TOP 10 SCHOOL GLOBALLY IN THE ROOKIES AWARDS
- 2018: TOP 8 SCHOOL GLOBALLY IN THE ROOKIES AWARDS (MOTION GRAPHICS)
- 2019: TOP 10 SCHOOL GLOBALLY IN THE ROOKIES AWARDS ACROSS ALL DIPLOMA PROGRAMS
3dsense Media School is committed to building and maintaining good relations with studios in Singapore and around the world. The media industry is an intricate ecosystem where studios are dependent on skilled talents and schools, like us, rely heavily on partnerships with the industry to ensure that our courses remain competitive and relevant.
WORLD CLASS MENTORS
Hailing from international studios such as Weta Digital, Pixar, Disney and Lucasfilm, our lecturers are some of the best creative geniuses in the world. Our full-time Program Directors each have over 10-18 years of production experience, and they have helped to design our curriculum to be as relevant and competitive to the industry as possible.
Since our inception, 3dsense has been guided by a relentless passion to provide quality education for our students.
We keep our classes to a maximum size of 25 students. This is to ensure that each student gets proper attention and guidance from our lecturers.